Keeping homes warm and businesses running, since 1995.
An authorised distributer of Phillips 66 Ltd, better known in the UK as JET, our single source of supply ensures that British standards for fuel are maintained to the highest possible level.
Built on great relationships
- Established in 1995 by Glenn Davies.
- Family run business, caring, reliable, keen sense of local community, competitive prices, customer service, strong working relationships got us where we are today.
- 3 sons working in the business. (2 generations)
- Pride ourselves on reliable and efficient deliveries across Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
- Authorised distributor of Phillips66 (jet) security of supply, best quality fuel.
- We supply to domestic, agricultural, commercial and haulage markets.
- Modern, state of the art fleet of Scania vehicles, ensuring the best possible levels of service.
Freight Transport Association Member
Freight Transport Association (FTA) is one of the UK’s largest trade associations and represents the transport interests of companies moving goods by road, rail, sea and air.
- We run all scania vehicles, using alpecos latest metering equipment. Our fleet compromises of:
- 6 wheelers (rear steer lift axles) making almost all domestic deliverys possible. (17000 ltr capacity)
- 8 wheelers. (24,000 ltr capacity)
- Urban arctic (30,000 ltr capacity) unusual for an arctic this vehicle does have a metered delivery system.