Frequently Asked Questions
Some of your commonly asked questions answered.
- Why choose Staffordshire fuels?
Unlike many of the suppliers available to you today we remain an independent family owned business. We offer highly competitive prices coupled with a friendly , professional service priding ourselves on reliability and keeping our promises.
- How long does it take to deliver my oil?
Service is at the very forefront of our day to day business, we offer our best price with a standard delivery window of 48 hours, if delivery is needed sooner as happens on many occasions, delivery can be made next day, without paying large premiums typical of internet websites.
- Does the quantity I order effect the price?
Yes, this is simply due to economies of scale , the larger the quantity ordered the better the price gets, as a start point we have a minimum order of 300 litres. If the lump sum payment is too high in one go, why not speak to us about our monthly payment scheme, helping you spread your oil bills over 12 months.
- How do I pay for my oil delivery?
We have a number of payment options available:
- Debit/credit card over the phone (debit cards are free credit carry a small surcharge)
- Budget scheme, helping you spread the cost of your oil bills over 12 months, please contact us for further details.
- Online payment, our bank details are available on all invoices
- Cheque payments - mainly used with existing customers ( 3 straight orders )
- Does my oil tank need changing anytime soon?
If you are unsure about the integrity of your current oil tank, please give us a call and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have, if this does not suffice we can easily arrange one of our representatives to come and have a look for you , even if this is just to put your mind to rest.
- What happens if I run out of fuel?
Firstly contact us so that an emergency delivery can be arranged, it may also be worth contacting your boiler engineer as the system will more than likely need a bleed due to an airlock.